Start Content

Civil Information

News Highlights

Subscribe to this feed
  • jp 4 Justice Court Procedure
    Published: Wednesday, February 02, 2011
    Justice Court Justice of the Peace 4 Plaintiff = Person filling suit Defendant = Person being sued The plaintiff must file an original petition; this is obtained from your local ...
  • jp 4 civil fee schedule
    Published: Wednesday, February 02, 2011
    JUSTICE COURT Walker County Civil Fee Schedule Constable Service Filing Fee Fee Debt Claims Landlord/Tennant (evictions) Repair and Remedy Small Claims Case (Defendant in Walker ...
  • jp 4 small claims procedure
    Published: Wednesday, February 02, 2011
    Justice of the Peace Pct. Four, Walker County Small Claims Procedures: Small Claims Court is a court in which parties can settle disputes in which a money judgment is sought. THI...
Bookmark and Share

9360 Hwy 75 S
New Waverly, TX 77358
Get Directions
  • Phone: (936) 435-8750
  • Fax: (936) 435-8049
  • Staff Directory
  • Office Hours:
    M - Th: 8:00am to 5:00pm
    Fri: 8:00am to 12:00noon

Quick Links